After hours & Emergency
If you’re experiencing toothache or other dental pain, Pathway Dental offers after hours and emergency dentistry so that you can get the relief you need, without having to wait.
We offer After Hours & Emergency Dentistry at Pathway Dental with No SURCHARGE. Pathway Dental is a modern, state-of-the-art clinic with an experienced dental team ready to treat nearly any dental emergency. We offer convenient hours, walk-in appointments, and provide same-day treatment whenever possible. We have multiple payment options and accept all major credit cards.
If you’re experiencing a toothache or other dental pain, the experienced Dentists here at Pathway Dental Christchurch can provide urgent, same-day dental care for most dental emergencies.
At Pathway Dental you can expect:
- After Hours & Emergency Dentistry
- Empathetic, friendly and experienced dentists and dental staff.
- Convenient appointments (Open 7 DAYS with NO SURCHARGE).
- Same-day treatment (when possible).
- Affordable examination fees and treatment costs.
- Payment options (all major credit cards accepted).
- Full disclosure of total costs and out-of-pocket expenses before any treatment begins.
Pathway Dental provides dental care during regular business hours, as well as after hours and weekends with NO SURCHARGE.
We offer a full range of general and emergency dental services so that you can get the relief you need, without having to wait.
Our extended hours provide a convenient way for you fit dental treatment around your schedule.
After Hours & Emergency Dental Services
Pathway Dental provides a full range of emergency, general and cosmetic dental services to those in need of dental care in the Riccarton, Christchurch area. Our services include:
- Dental Examination & Consultation (including X-Rays and Photos)
- Dental Hygiene & Periodontal Treatments/scaling
- Teeth Whitening
- Cavities/White Restorations (Fillings)
- Inlays & Onlays
- Root Canal Treatments
- Crowns & Bridges
- Simple Extractions
- Surgical Extractions (including Wisdom Teeth)
- Broken Teeth
- Swollen Jaw
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Dental Implants
- Free Adolescents Dentistry (Free for 13-17 years)
- Free Urgent Dental Care (Free for under 13 years)